Hello friend – I am Sander Nizni, also known as HyperAbsolute. I love translating raw ideas and concepts into great products, user experiences and customer journeys.
Technology and commerce change daily. Capacity to adapt is key to survival. In turn, I believe the diversity of my background is more valuable than its relevance to any one industry or to the product’s market size. My track record shows: I passionately study business, technology and humans, and I distill these elements into marketable, good-looking, valuable products.
- Sciences/research… industrial design, healthcare, biotech, economics, real estate
- Sailing… I sail J24/34, Tornado, 470, Laser, Finn and 3-person skiffs
- Travels (my last five vacations)… Guatemala, Holland, Italy, Nepal, UK
- Else… hiking, trekking, traveling, some more sailing, and watching science fiction movies (I have no TV at home, but I find Netflix enjoyable from time to time)
Sander Nizni: Direct Contact Info
- Send me a free message on LinkedIn (I have Open Profile)
- Use the Contact page on my Career Site SanderNizni.com